There is always something happening on Coastal Georgia and we don’t want you to miss out. Mark your calendar today and check back to this site for additional information.
- March 7, 2017 – Book Signing by Buddy Sullivan at the Visitor’s Center
- March 11, 2017 – Work Day on Sapelo
- June 10, 2017 – Business Meeting at the Visitor’s Center
- September 12, 2017 – Annual Business Meeting at the Sapelo Visitor’s Center
- September 23, 2017 – Community Beach Sweep as part of National Estuary Week
- October 7, 2017 – CoastFest at DNR Coastal Regional Headquarters
- October, 2017 – Cultural Day on Sapelo (Date TBA)
- November 8, 2017 – Docent Training
- November 12-14, 2017 – Decorate Reynolds Mansion
In addition to the events listed above FOS will be sweeping the beach every month and monitoring the beach slope every quarter. And, throughout the year there are numerous projects for Friends to work on.
Not a member? Join today!